Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What Now?

I'm about to take my second bite out of the retirement apple soon. Despite the fact that I loved retirement the first time around, I have really enjoyed my gig as interim principal at JN Kellett Elementary this year. Being in a school and in daily contact with students was truly a breath of fresh air. Renewing acquaintances with teachers and administrators was wonderful as well. I am grateful to the Board of Trustees and to Dr. Lucas for the opportunity. By the way fellas, I am not expecting a gold watch or anything.

Here's the thing. Since I started blogging as Interim Principal, I have discovered that it is a good thing for me to blog. While there is not a long line of readers holding their breath, just waiting for the next witty, inspirational, or clever thing I might say, blogging is good therapy for me. It keeps my mind active and keeps me off the streets. Mine will not be an educational blog. I hope to write about sports, politics, education, life in general, or anything I dang well please. You are welcome to visit regularly if you want and tell me I'm full of it if you need to. Please excuse me, I have an appointment in the far reaches of the blogosphere. Hasta la vista.

No comments:

Post a Comment