Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's Still Early

I know it's only May 6, but I want to point out that my Rays are 19-6 to start the season. I've already seen them once, and they lost that night. According to my team of correspondents in Tampa (ok, my brother-in-law Gordon and his wife Jimmye) the Rays are tearing it up with great pitching and timely hitting. Will they challenge the mighty Yankees and Red Sox this season? Only time will tell. It looks pretty promising this season, but the season is an endurance test, so injuries, slumps, bad karma, and other things may play a role. Or the big spenders may have better players. At any rate, I will keep you posted, although I know most of you could care less. When I started blogging I promised to write about what interests me. That still holds true today. I plan to resume my blog, BubbaSpeaks now when interest and opportunity meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment